Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday, August 18

I am uncertain as to how many, if any of you, will find this last note...

but I still wanted to say, again, how much I enjoyed the last six weeks with you.

Thank you for having such an open mind and good attitude about doing something a little different with using a TV series as a base for discussion and writing.

And thank you, too, for all the very valuable feedback about the course on the evaluations you filled out today.
I appreciate all the kind words and comments.

From all the feedback, it appears that all of you found a lot of value in Breaking Bad--both the series and the consequent essays, group discussions and class discussions. In fact, only one student noted that he/she found it an odd choice. So I consider that a huge success.

Best to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment